Yes! Our little(?) baby Seth is already 1 month old today!!! We can’t believe how fast he is growing!! Our arms are getting pretty strong….;) We cannot get enough of him! He brightens our day everyday and we can’t imagine a life without him now.
Seth’s first month :
- Grew out of “newborn” items…onesies, cute outfits and diapers! (Actually this happened around 3weeks!)
- Can push himself with his feet to move (no strength in his hands yet)
- Seth’s neck is so strong that he can lift his head and switch direction while laying down.
- Can stay awake during the day for a short period of time.
- Coos and smiles :) Cries only when he wants something lol
- Can drink mommy’s milk from a bottle so that daddy can feed him, too.
- Loves laying on the diaper change pad and stretch after he wakes up from his nap.
- Doesn’t like a paci. We tried to give different brands to him and every time he spits it right out lol But he likes to suck on this:
- Is not a big fan of his car seat, but loves the car ride.
- Sleeps in his crib to take naps and in a bassinet at night.
- Met(?!) a new friend, Frankie (only a day apart). They spent their first “play date” sleeping lol:
- Seth sleeps well, eats well and poops/pees well!!! Such a healthy boy!
And most of all…. he is a full of fun expressions already!!
We love you, Seth and happy 1 month!
*Seth’s 1 month check up: 10.25LB 23.5 inches :)